Saturday, September 13, 2008

Book 01 Genesis

Original is from the Project Gutenberg Edition of the King James Bible. 65 more to go.

Autosummarized to 1%.

Man.

art thou?

Hast thou
thee.

01:003:017 And unto
Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the
dust thou art, and unto
dust shalt thou return.

LORD.

son:

man.

had done
unto him.

be unto his brethren.

land.

01:012:007 And the
LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will
who appeared unto
him.

land.

done unto me? thy way.

thee.

thy
seed.

thee!

Abraham.

son.

son in
thou hast
magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me
father.

thou
done unto us? thou hast
born unto him.

born unto Abraham, mocking.

Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in
thee,
Hagar? unto thy brother Nahor;

thy dead.

a wife unto my son
Isaac.

son again unto the land from whence thou camest?

a wife
unto my son from thence.

Abraham.

unto my master.

ran
out unto the man, unto the well.

LORD.

thee; for unto thee, and
unto thy seed, I will give all these
Abraham thy father;

Beersheba
unto this day.

son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him,
Behold,
thy father speak unto Esau thy brother, saying,

command
thee.

younger son:

blesseth thee.

I am thy son, thy
firstborn Esau.

father? brother Jacob.

the tenth unto thee.

in unto her.

second son.

thee.

them not unto
Laban's cattle.

said unto thee, do.

father Isaac.

returned unto his place.

father Isaac, the LORD which saidst
unto me, Return unto thy
children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the
two
unto thyself.

lord unto Seir.

unto us:

sons of
Jacob.

Jacob.

peaceably unto him.

brother.

son.
God?

Hebrew servant, which thou hast brought unto us, came in unto
restore thee unto thy place: and thou shalt deliver Pharaoh's
than thou.

bare unto him.

done unto us?

01:042:029 And they came
unto Jacob their father unto the land of Canaan,
thee food:

brother?
ye spake unto me? son.

brother?

brethren.

father.

known unto his brethren.

unto me, tarry not:

near unto
me, thou, and thy children, and thy children's
Canaan unto Jacob their
father,

bare unto him.

them unto Pharaoh.

brethren are
come unto thee:

land? lands.

unto thee in the land of Egypt
before I came unto thee into
long unto this day,

hearken unto Israel
your father.

unto tribute.

spake unto him.

God?

No comments: